Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I'm back!!

I'm back!! Hello everyone. As you may be able to tell, I redesigned my blog a bit. I've been MIA the past few months for various reasons (mostly laziness...) but I think I'm back to stay. For this post, I'm going to give you a short overview of the months I've been gone, along with some pictures.
Pittsburgh, PA (we visited our old house and some friends)

Lake Erie, PA

Niagara Falls, Canada (I've been out of the country--we stayed here for a day and a half!)

New York, NY

Statue of Liberty in New York, NY

Central Park in New York, NY

Mississippi River in Nauvoo, Illinois

Random gas station

Oceanside, CA

Kirtland Temple, OH

Philadelphia, PA

Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, PA


Boston, MA (Statue of Paul Revere)

Indoor Market in Boston, MA

Washington Monument in Washington DC

Ticket to watch a session of the house of representatives in Washington DC

Gettysburg, PA (this was probably my favorite historical site)

Oceanside, CA

Sacred Grove in Palmyra, NY

My view was normally something like this^ (we logged close to 6 twelve-hour days in the car!) 

Or this (following parents and strollered siblings.)

Thinking back on this trip, we did a heck of a lot of things. This isn't even all of it (oh and they're all way out of order, I was too lazy to put them in the right order). 
We spent a month out of school and it was actually way fun even with homework. I crammed in most of my homework on the week before I got back since we were in Cali, and the week we got back to school and it all worked out, my grades were fine. I would totally recommend a trip like this, and we found a great time to do it (September-October). Here are a couple pictures of things we did since then:

looots of skiing

gingerbread houses

braces offff!

watercoloring

That's all! Hope you all had fun looking at a bajillion pictures. Wish you could have come on that trip don't you? ;)
Julia :))



4 comments:

  1. Good job! I only found one error, which I will withhold (because I'm evil MWAHAHAHAHAHA :3). That month pasted by quickly huh? Anyway, nice job with the post; I'm excited to see more (and get more frequent cases of the dreaded mouth watering-itis...)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design and header. Fun post! And awesome trip. Wish we could do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing it.

    Love and best wishes to all of your family!

    What lies ahead for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing it.

    Love and best wishes to all of your family!

    What lies ahead for you?

    ReplyDelete