Saturday, August 1, 2015

august faves

this time for my favorites I'm switching it up and doing some of my favorites that I have, not that I want. I'm getting in all of my summer shopping and sun and all that good summery air that won't be here in a few weeks. :( anyways...

I love these! they're a cute alterative to flip-flops and they go with everything.

ruffle basic tee
unfortunately, I don't have a link for these. they were on groopdealz.com which is a temporary sale clothing website. so, the clothes only have the good deal for a couple days. but I love the idea of having these cute, low price ($8.00 each!) basic tees with a few ruffle-y details.


they're not on the website, but I got these at home depot (thanks to my friend who gave me a gift card!) for about $6. there are also a lot of cute small ones for about $3 each, and I love my windowsill of plants. :)

I want a whole wall full of these cute prints! I'm slowly filling up a small portion of my wall with these and this one is super cute.

this is a cute addition to any outfit. it's low-cost (don't be expecting amazing quality though) and cute and will last through the trend, which is perfect. forever21 is my favorite place for jewelry right now, because of the great prices.



this super cute dress is actually out of stock right now, but I'm still posting it because I love that I  could make my dress long enough! I mostly own maxis, because most dresses are too short for me to feel comfortable in. so I found this refashion tutorial on an adorable blog, and promptly tried it out on an Old Navy dress. I love how it turned out! I use it a lot for a coverup.
cute. comfy. nothing else to say.

mmm...

even more mmm... ( pink lemonade ice cream pie)
also mmm... (mini bundt cakes)

well that about sums it up! I'm loving life and summer and everything. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment