Friday, July 3, 2015

july faves

I know... I post a lot of favorites. they're kinda the only thing I can commit to write a whole post about, especially in the summer. here goes...
I love my new pants from Forever 21! btw, online shopping is the way to go when it comes to Forever 21. You've got wayyy more time to sift through tons of weird stuff and you find the best clothes/accessories. anyway, loose, airy pants are the way to go when summer heat is just too much for your favorite pair of jeans. (those high waisted ones at the top are my current favorites! they're out of stock though :/)
right now, I'm loving the simple jewelry and round sunglasses and basically any other cute little accessories. Forever 21 (seeing a pattern here? I was given a gift card and also bought a bunch of gifts for friends ahead of time) has cheap but adorable accessories, which is exactly I look for in necklaces, sunglasses, etc. since I don't have a lot of $$$ to spend. (necklaces for $3.90! sunglasses for $5.00!)
I'm getting fishies for my birthday, and I decided on these! I found an inexpensive tank at Wal-Mart and I'm getting the fish at a pet store. I can't wait to have these cuties in my room (they really glow!)
this cool plant tile (I'm still not really sure what type of plants they are) I bought to plant in the pots I bought online actually cracked the pots, apparently the pots aren't supposed to have water in them. so we just painted some terra-cotta pots with some acrylic paints and metallic markers and the plants looked really cute in the terra cotta pots instead! I also am into succulents right now, and I was given a Home Depot gift card-- can't wait to go get some!


No comments:

Post a Comment