Saturday, May 30, 2015

may faves

I've been lovin the spring rain and summer sun and a few other things. some of them are things I own and love, and others are things I think are utterly adorable.

these are the cutest. I was actually in american eagle when I saw these and put them with my other finds, but somehow dropped them on the way to the cashier. I have regretted not purchasing them ever since! socks are super trendy w/ sandals (strange trend but equally strangely cute) or pjs. these lavender socks from ae (a bit spendy though) are a great find. (top ones are from topshop)

I've been doodling constantly, and someone commented that my abundance of quotes in cursive looked like calligraphy. ever since I've been looking for a good set and this one seems professional. If you have one that you've liked, please comment a link! super great way to personalize envelopes or design your own prints!
YES! reasonably priced overalls. I've been looking for some overalls these but they're all for people who have a lot of money to spend. these are even on sale!! ordering!
another YES! this shop has the cutest modest swimsuits! it's so hard to find good ones anywhere. they are great quality, and they have such great customer service. I just got mine yesterday, and I love it! the shipping estimate was 4-9 days. I ordered mine on Thursday, and got it on Friday! and to think I was worried that it wouldn't come by Friday next week. (I love the high neck and that the boy shorts have good coverage. the print is a bit more green in real life though)
if Chick-fil-A didn't already make my mouth water every time I think about it, I would totally go just for this. It's creamy and lemony and summery and everything you would want in a shake. please go try one! (I may have to try a homemade version very soon... 2 ingredients! 2!)
I found this new website that has really great DIYs. you just find the one you want to make and the supplies are all included in your package! so all you have to do is order and then start right as you receive the package, rather than having a sort of scavenger hunt to find all the supplies. this one's especially cute, because it's in a blue jar with seashells and cute plants that almost look like seaweed.
these look so cute! since they're made out of elastic, they'd probably be really comfortable. I'm hoping to buy these soon!

hoping your shopping experiences are as successful as mine were, 
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment