Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Favorites


I have a few things that I really like this month. Here are some of them:

These are really cute! They look pretty nice quality for the price (no more slipping around!) and they would go with lots of clothes. And they're from Target... so you can spend all your other money on completely unnecessary but amazing things.
Update: I bought these in black and I love them! They are super comfy with a lot of support and I've gotten multiple compliments on them.


It looks like most of these colors aren't in stock right now, but they are my favorite. They are long enough that I feel comfortable in them, and can wear them at school, but short enough to be able to feel summer-y.


This is my favorite book right now. It was so nice to read a book about the realities of life, not the junk food drama of  middle school girl's boy problems. It's a good mix of  happiness, sadness, and recovery, that it becomes a compelling page-turner. I stayed up really late finishing this because I could not possibly put it down! 


All types of braids are popular right now. This one is especially cute, and the website has a step-by-step tutorial as well as pictures for each of the steps. Perfect for practicing my (non-existent) doing hair abilities!


This is my favorite lotion-esque thing, especially since the warmer days are coming up. I have the mango sorbet, but they all smell amazing! On a hot day, they are super cooling on your skin, and they aren't sticky either! If you put one in the fridge for 15-30 minutes, it will cool you off even more. Check out their whole store, their products are all great (the raspberry body butter is another of my favorites!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment